Lefthand Lyric Video (represented by Igor Balaš) is designing company, which offers variety of videoproduction services. Focusing mainly on lyric videos and audio visualizations. We discourage spam and violation of the law. This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Lyric Video Production by Lefthand website (http:/www.lefthandvideo.com).
The Controller processing the personal data of the data subject is Igor Balaš, Klin 781, 023 22 Klokočov, IČO: 52156168, registered in the Commercial Register at Okr. Čadca Office, Register Number: 520-29669.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, contact us via email, fill out a form, Use Live Chat(Chat with Us!) or enter information on our site. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Use of the Data
The Controller processes the personal data of the data subjects on the basis of the legal title of the contract, and only to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes of this contract.
- The controller processes personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the contract, related pre-contractual relations, for the purpose of fulfilling the accounting obligations and, in the case of consent, also for customer care, providing information on products and services and market research.
- The controller processes personal data of the data subjects only to the extent necessary to fulfill the agreed purpose.
- The consent to the processing of personal data given to the controller by the data subject has the right to revoke the consent at any time. Consent can be revoked in the following ways:
- by sending a notice to email@example.com
- by sending a notice to the following address: Igor Balaš, Klin 781, 023 22 Klokocov
- via the contact form on this website https://lefthandvideo.com
The revoke of consent shall be without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing personal data based on the consent given prior to its revoke.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, email us, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
We also use social buttons provided by services like Instagram and Facebook. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- Doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request
- If it’s needed to enforce our legal agreements or that is legally required
- If it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues
Period of storage of personal data
All personal data is processed solely to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes set in this Terms.
Personal data are processed only for the necessary period of time, for the duration of the contractual relationship and 5 years after its termination. The Controller keeps the accounting documents for 10 years. In the case of consent for marketing communication, the consent is valid for a period of 5 years, unless the data subject revokes it earlier.
Personal data processed by the Controller by the legal consent of the data subject’s are processed until the consent is revoked. However, the Controller may still process some of these data even after the consent has been revoked, if there is another legal reason to do so.
Personal data processed by the Controller based on the legal title of legitimate interest or personal data processed by the Controller for the purpose of direct marketing are processed until the data subject objects to the processing of his / her personal data.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Disclosure of the personal data of the data subjects to third parties is only possible if it is ordered or allowed by law or with the consent of the data subject. The controller shall make personal data available to processors or other recipients only to the usual extent:
providers of external services to the Controller (such as server services, sending e-mails, services related to measuring traffic to our site and adapting their content to user preferences), backup server operators or operators of technology used by the Controller who process them to the necessary extent to the Operator’s legal, economic and tax advisors and to the Controller‘s auditors who process them for the purpose of providing advisory services to the Controller.
Data subject’s rights
Right of access to its personal data
The data subject has the right to request from the Controller, upon request, confirmation of whether or not the personal data of the data subject are processed and, if so, to provide information on the processing of personal data concerning the data subject.
The right to rectification
The data subject possess the right to rectify the personal data relating to him and with regard to the purpose of processing the personal data and to supplement incomplete personal data.
The right to data portability
In the case of processing of personal data by contract or by virtue of the data subject’s consent, the data subject shall have the right to portability of the personal data provided to the Controller before the expiry of the personal data retention period.
The right to erasure of personal data
The data subject have the right to the destruction of personal data, the right to delete personal data which are subject to processing if:
- personal data are processed in violation of the law or following the revoke of the data subject’s consent or(in the case of the processing of personal data by subject’s consent)
- the data subject objects to the processing of personal data processed by legitimate interest of the Controller and does not prevail the legitimate reasons of the Controller for the processing of personal data, or
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were obtained or for which they were processed, or
- after the personal data retention period has expired
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with the legal obligation;
- if you are a child or the parent of the child who has consented to the processing of personal data over the Internet;
The right to restrict processing
The data subject has the right to restrict the processing of personal data if he objects to the accuracy of the personal data during the period allowing the Controller to verify the correctness of the personal data and possible update of personal data or the data subject objects to the erasure of personal data and asks instead to restrict their use if the processing of personal data is illegal.
The controller no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing personal data, but the data subject needs it for a legal claim, or the data subject objects to the processing of personal data.
The right to object to processing
The data subject has the right to object that the controller processes his personal data. If the personal data of the data subject are processed by the controller for the purposes of direct marketing, the data subject may object to the processing at any time. Upon objection by the data subject, the personal data of the data subject shall be deleted by the controller. If your personal data is processed by the controller in the following cases:
- for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- due to the legitimate interest of the Controller,
- Profile creation
the data subject may object to their processing if he has personal reasons to do so.
In case of dissatisfaction with the data processing by the Controller, the data subject may contact the controller by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In case the data subject considers that the controller is processing his / her personal data illegally, he / she may file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Use of your assets
We use approved final productions after we confirm the artist/label release it online on our website, social media platforms and only verified company(Lefthandvideo.com) platforms for marketing purposes.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as
Those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. And we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.